Our mission is to create simple financial experiences for a new generation of customers.
We advance the way people experience financial services; to know and act, make, have and achieve clear goals. We always act with humility while being tenacious, driven to learn and do things better.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team based on Leadenhall St, in the heart of the City of London.
As a Dock9 UX Designer your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative data to derive use cases, personas, uconcepts, user journeys and information architecture.
- Run workshops with clients
- Undertake research and deliver reports
- Creating user flows, storyboards, prototypes and wireframes (Axshare)
- Collaborate with our technical team to ensure the best solution is designed
- 3+ years experience working for a respected client or agency as a User Experience Designer.
- A firm grasp of UX processes
- Ability to confidentially present work internally and to clients
- Experience working with Agile environment
- Excellent personal, written and influencing skills
- Private medical insurance (Vitality Health)
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan
Competitive based on experience
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org