Dock9 is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team based in the City of London (EC3N).
As a growing digital agency we can offer the candidate a great working environment with opportunities for progression & development, working on large web design and build projects.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage the complete websites design and development lifecycle, from initial requirement through to final delivery.
The Digital Project Manager will need:
- At least two years experience at a web development agency managing website design and build
- Understanding of the full website development cycle
- Knowledge and experience of both Scrum and Waterfall
- Attention to detail
- First class communication skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Not required, but nice to have, is experience with Harvest time tracking software.
- Vitality Health (Private Medical Insurance)
- Interest-free season ticket loan
Competitive depending on experience.