Our mission is to create simple financial experiences for a new generation of customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team based in the City of London (EC3N).
We are here to help established players prevail - by skilfully combining new technologies into new businesses processes.
As a Dock9 Digital Business Analyst your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Business and IT requirements gathering from clients and new business prospects
- Current state and target state business analysis
- Data analysis, process modelling and business architecture
- Senior stakeholder engagement, including interviews, presentations and workshops
- Problem definition, options assessments and feasibility studies
- Benefit quantification, effort estimation and business case formulation
- Digital transformation roadmap definition
2+ years experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems
Experience of requirements management, business analysis and process optimisation
Our client stakeholders are frequently senior and, in addition to strong technical skills you will have excellent personal, written and influencing skills
- Private medical insurance (Vitality Health)
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Season ticket loan
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan
Competitive based on experience
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com